1. To build up disciples within our own church body
2. To discover, develop and use our God-given gifts
3. To evangelically show the welcoming love of Jesus to those in our neighborhood
4. To lovingly encourage and pray for each other, as we grow in Christ
St. Paul’s as a healthy growing church filled with people of all kinds, daily maturing in Christ; actively reaching out to our community with the love of Jesus and the Word of God.
1. Our authority and direction comes from God. We believe in “Scripture, Grace and Faith alone”
2. The Holy Spirit is real and brings God’s power to transform and change lives
3. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the authority for our faith and life
4. Our call is to become disciples and grow each day more like Jesus, working to fulfill His mission
both here and abroad
5. Love is a key element of effective discipleship, expressed in forgiveness and reconciliation
6. Outreach and evangelism are manifestations of healthy discipleship
7. We value our neighborhood, and are committed to working with others for the well being of all
8. We work in partnership with the wider church to proclaim the gospel
St Paul's Church Picnic at Minnehaha Falls early 1900's
St Paul's celebrates it's 125th Anniversary at Minnehaha Park in 2012!